Chinese character table
this Table include all the key components of a Chinese character :
the list of characters are based on current HSK requirement,
HSK 1 : 174
HSK 2 : 173
HSK 3 : 270
HSK 4 : 447
HSK 5 : 621
HSK 6 : 978 (HSK 1 to 6 has totally 2663 ch, and we added additional 182 ch as HSK 9 which are quite popular and we think user should know them for proper communication).
Total 2845 ch.
Multiple pinyin ch :428 as of May 30, 2020
Fields of table
1. character name, the character itself eg : 军 text
2. full pinyin : the full pinyin including the symbol for the tone eg : jūn, text
3. Definition : define the character in English text
4.Radical : the traditional way to organize the Chinese characters (for example in a dictionary), the radical itself is a categorization like 车 159.2 text and 车 means those characters are related to vehicle or transportation.
5. Stroke count : how how many strokes to form this character, number field
6. HSK level : number field but can be blank if this is not a HSK requirement
Standard# : old standard, number field, the lower means the first to learn
8.Frequency rank : number field, the lower means more frequently used.
9. pinyin : follow by tone number like : jun1 for multiple syllable, use comma to separate second or third syllable, like jun1, jun 3, jun 4
10. multiple_pinyin : number field
11. exception : text field about any exception or remark of this character